Are you looking for a versatile hairstyle to wear to work, out on the town, or even to a formal event? Look no further than center parted waves. This style is easy to create and can be styled in various ways to suit your mood or outfit. Read on for some tips on how to wear center parted waves.
Parted wavy hairstyles that are trending right now
There is something timeless and elegant about center parted waves. They can be dressed up or down and worn on any occasion. Here are a few ways to wear them this season.
- The Classic: This look never goes out of style. Sweep your hair to one side and secure it with a clip or pin. Next, curl small sections of hair around a curling wand, starting at the roots and working your way down. Hold for a few seconds, then release. Tousle your waves with your fingers for added texture. Finish with hairspray if desired.
- The Bombshell: This is perfect for an evening out on the town! Part your hair in the middle and curl large sections of hair using a clipless curling iron. Wrap the hair around the barrel, starting at the roots and working your way down. Hold for a few seconds, then release. Gently brush out your curls for a softer look. Finish with hairspray or serum to add shine.
- The Boho Wave: This look is perfect for festivals or days spent exploring new cities. Start by parting your hair to one side. Next, curl small sections of hair using a curling iron or wand. Alternate the direction of each curl to create a more natural look. Once all of your hair is curled, run your fingers through it to break up the waves. Finish with a light misting of hairspray.
- The Glamour Wave: This is a classic style with a modern twist. Start by parting your hair in the middle. Next, curl small sections of hair using a curling iron or wand, starting at the roots and working your way down. Once all of your hair is curled, brush it out for a softer look. Finish with a generous amount of hairspray to keep your waves in place all night long.
- The Messy Wave: This is the perfect style for days when you don’t have time to fuss with your hair. Start by spraying your hair with texturizing spray. Then, use your fingers to scrunch your hair and create waves. Next, allow your hair to air dry or diffuse if you’re in a hurry. Finally, finish with a light misting of hairspray.
How to create center parted waves: the ultimate guide
Start by parting your hair down the middle. You can use a comb to help you get a clean line. Then, take a small section of hair from the front of your head and begin curling it away from your face. Once you’ve curled that section, move on to the next until all of your hair is curled.
To create more defined waves, use a larger barrel curling iron. To achieve a softer look, go with smaller barrel size. Once you’ve finished curling all of your hair, run your fingers through it to break up the curls and give them a more natural look.
If you want your waves to last all day long, use a good hairspray. We like to use a light-hold spray, so our hair still feels soft and touchable.
Now that you know how to create center parted waves give it a try the next time you’re getting ready for a special occasion or want to add a little glamour to your everyday look. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to achieve this timeless style.
- The center part is a great way to add volume and texture to your hair.
- Try a messy, undone look by running your fingers through your waves after creating them.
- Use a small barrel curling iron to create loose waves that fall below your shoulders.
- If you have shorter hair, try using a large barrel curling iron to create big, bold waves.
- For a polished look, use a flat iron to smooth your waves and create a sleek finish.